1. A vintage gift from a friend who knows well my love of kitsch vintage glamour items. This item actually belonged to an elderly lady moving homes, but unable to take all her belongings with her. Her house was full of fabulous treasures and clothes. I feel sad she no longer had any use for them, but I'm going to treasure it.
2. A Matthew Williamson skirt. How.beautiful.is.this. Chiffon and Peacock Feathers.
3. Homemade Potato and Sage Scones. I thought they were delicious. The Great British Bake Off disagreed... blog to follow after I regain some of my Baking pride. Recipe from Delia Smith. Legend.
4. I adore Lily Allen. I enjoyed her Ch4 Program this week following the opening of her store Lucy in Disguise (which I am desperate to visit) but I am also super excited to see their first ready to wear collection which previewed this week. See Lucy In Disguise Blog here.
5. I'm a little obsessed with Turbans. I've been on a slight turbo turban mission since I saw SATC 2 last year. This is my second vintage one, a nice woolly one for the Scottish weather. Also found this one on asos.com which will soon be purchased for glam evenings out. Just not sure what to wear it with yet...





No comments:
Post a Comment